Welcome to the new you!
Hi, my name is Fernanda.
A few years ago I started experimenting with healthy eating because of food allergies - although I am a Chef, when it came to eating healthy, I had a lot to learn.
I began documenting my journey on my blog and Facebook group. I remember how excited I was when I began to feel better and not to mention, look better. I started to develop Mexican-inspired healthy recipes - and it snowballed into even more recipes!
As time went on, my follower base began to grow because I was actually helping others improve their healthy eating lifestyle.
Healthy Eating Before and After
I eventually began to consult for several celebrities in Miami through word-of-mouth and soon, I was invited to speak on TV about healthy eating habits - I was myself with excitement about being able to have such an impact.
I am a walking testament that you are what you eat.
How I can Help You
This has lead to lots of opportunities. I offer one-on-one private healthy cooking coaching, as well as two online guides on how to improve your eating habits.
Food is an incredible part of our lives and it has a profound impact on your life and your family's life.
I’ve learned a lot of things – both big and small – in the last few years, and my eBook is my way of sharing all that with you.
My hope is that these tips and tricks will be practical, easy to read, and ultimately help you take make the right eating decisions that will make people say, “I want to do what she/he's doing!”
What’s in the eBook
Sure, you can just Google healthy recipes online but how do you know where to get started? I sourced the best tips after a lot of trial and error, research, and recipe testing! I did the leg-work for you.
My eBook helps you not get overwhelmed! It includes:
- 5-day meal plan that will reset your body and kick-start your new lifestyle
- Step-by-step easy prep guide:
- I recommend you reserve 3 hours the Sunday before you start the program to prepare, then it's easy as pie.
- 15+ healthy and quick recipes (soups, salads and beyond) only featuring whole some ingredients (no fake stuff)
- 30+ of my essential healthy eating tips and habits
- Easy to follow shopping list + an Amazon list ready for check-out, for the most affordable prices on recommended products
- Photographs and videos of the recipes!
For my private cooking coaching classes, prices start at $200 and I know that is not feasible for many so I made this eBook $20.00 <3