For the base:
- A dab of coconut oil to prepare the mold
- ¾ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup dried goji berries
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 15 Medjool dates pitted and halved
For the topping:
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp walnuts
- 2 tsp goji berries
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- Prepare a 9x9 square pan with coconut oil, rubbing on the sides and on the bottom.
- Use a food processor to pulse the walnuts and pumpkin seeds until fine.
- Add cocoa powder, goji berries, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, and salt and pulse until incorporated.
- Add dates and blitz until dates are incorporated into the mixture.
- Press mixture into the prepared pan. Use the bottom of a glass to press it in evenly. Pop the pan into the freezer for about 10 minutes while you prepare the topping.
- Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil over medium heat, for about 5 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Pour over the chilled brownie base and use a spoon to spread evenly.
- Garnish with walnuts, goji berries, cacao nibs, and hemp seeds and a sprinkle of salt.
- Chill again in the freezer for 20 minutes, then cut into 16 pieces