The best gluten-free chocolate chip cookies <3 They're spongy and the coconut flour gives it enough taste that you don't need sugar.
- 1 1/2 cups Trader Joe's Blanched Almond flour
- 1 cup Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cups coconut oil, extra virgin, room temp
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolks (room temp)
- 2 cups semi-sweet Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Mix the flours together and the baking soda. Add the egg and coconut oil, mix well with a wooden spoon. Once homogeneous, add chocolate chip cookies.
- Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit on the cookie sheet for just 2-3 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to finish cooling.