These Matcha cookies pair perfect with my healthy lifestyle and trust me, you will be super into them! They're DELISH!
Yield: 12-15 medium cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons powdered Matcha Green Tea (my favorite is by The Republic of Tea)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet.
In a large bowl combine almond flour, baking soda, sea salt and coconut sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine coconut oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Mix in Matcha powder.
- Drop by 1/4 cups, 3 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- Place tray into the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on tray for 5 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.