This avocado infused hummus has an extra creamy texture you'll find delicious.
You don't have to be vegan to love this avocado hummus recipe! The added avocado gives this hummus a creamy texture. It's a protein loaded snack, that is truly addicting.
You can also find this recipe at Hispanic Kitchen among many other #Latino inpired developed by a lot of talented cooks!
- 1 CAN CHICK PEASDRAINED, 15 OZ
- 2 MEDIUM AVOCADOS RIPE, CORED AND PEELED
- 3 TBSP OLIVE OIL PLUS MORE FOR SERVING IF DESIRED
- 1 1/2 TBSP TAHINI
- 3 TBSP LIME JUICE, FRESHLY SQUEEZED
- 1 CLOVE GARLIC PEELED
- SALT TO TASTE
- PEPPER TO TASTE
- 1 - 2 TBSP FINELY CHOPPED CILANTRO LEAVES FOR TOPPING
- CAYENNE PEPPER TO TASTE
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Enjoy with celery sticks, carrots, or tortilla chips for a more indulgent afternoon treat.