Mango Pico de Gallo, if you have not tried it, is a culinary feast of for the senses. Bringing tropical flavor to this Latin American staple was so much fun for me. It's easy to make and it's perfect for pairing with your favorite ceviche recipe. I hope you have as much of a good time cooking this as I had making and eating it myself!
Yields: 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Dice the onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, mangos into similar sized cubes. Mix together in a bowl with cilantro and mint leaves.
- Add squeezed lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix.
- Refridgerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy with your favorite ceviche, quesadillas, tacos, chicken, beef or seafood.
- 3 RED ONIONS SMALL CUBES
- 3 RED TOMATOES SMALL CUBES
- 2 CUPS CILANTRO FINELY CHOPPED
- ½ CUP MINT LEAVES FINELY CHOPPED
- 2 JALAPEÑOS CHOPPED
- 2 MANGOS FINELY CUBED
- ½ CUP OLIVE OIL
- ½ CUP LEMON JUICE
- SALT TO TASTE
- PEPPER TO TASTE