Who doesn't love mangos? Now you can get your mango fix with this easy-to-make cookies n' mango ice-cream.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 6 people
- 1/2 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1 TBSP LIME JUICE FRESHLY SQUEEZED
- GELATIN UNFLAVORED
- 2 LARGE EGG WHITES
- 2 CUPS COCONUT MILK
- 4 MANGOES
- 1 PACKAGE VANILLA GLUTEN FREE COOKIES
- Blend the sugar, lime juice, unflavored gelatin, milk and the mangoes. Reserve.
- Beat the egg whites with the whisk until soft peaks form. Continue beating the egg whites as you incorporate the previous mixture. Then continue beating until it becomes heavy.
- Prepare a squared pyrex with a bed of crackers and pour a part of the mixture until it covers the crackers. Repeat the process until the pyrex is full.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.