This might sound weird but yes, sweet quinoa tastes amazing! I like to have a batch cooked in my fridge for preparing it on-the-go, for sweet and salty recipes and as a vegetable protein for lunch or dinner, however this is one of my favorite recipes for an easy, nutritive and complete breakfast.
- 1 cup cooked red quinoa as directed in the package.
- 1/2 cup cashew, almond or coconut unsweetened milk.
- 1/4 cup berries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 10 almonds or cashews
- 1 tbsp. Shredded coconut
- 2 tsp. Raw coconut nectar
- Place the cooked quinoa in a soup bowl, add milk and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Top with all the other ingredients and enjoy!