Here's a super easy and delish recipe for your next #MeatlessMonday - burrata, avocado and candied pumpkin seeds. It may sound unusual, but trust me! All you have to do is buy fresh local burrata, ripe avocados, and candied pumpkin seeds but if you cannot find those you can top with any other nut that you like.
- 1 Fresh burrata
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil or sesame seed oil
- 3 tsp yuzu lemon or lime
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup candied pumpkin seeds or nuts, walnuts, pine nuts (any other works)
- Place the burrata in a plate, top with virgin olive oil, yuzu. Add avocado, seeds and use salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy with a slice of Ezequiel bread or pita bread.